Ride our powerful all-terrain Honda TRX quad bikes over 100 acres of challenging countryside with steep hills, water splashes, grassland, picturesque woodland and lots of mud!
The hour long trek starts with a training session on an undulating track to ensure you can safely ride and control a your quad bike. Our experienced instructors will judge the rider’s ability and confidence and teach safe riding techniques before leading the trek on a suitably challenging route over our huge trekking area.
Up to six people can be taken out by the instructor during each trek. If you can’t fill all six spaces we can combine individuals and small groups.
Your Quad Trek includes:
- One hour on the quad bikes made up of instruction and trekking time
- Safety equipment provided (crash helmet and gloves)
- Full tuition
Quad treks operate all year round, seven days a week and whatever the weather! Daylight is required, so availability during the winter is more restricted.
All quad treks must be booked in advance.
We use Honda Fourtrax 250 ES, quad bikes. These are very capable machines offering:
- Electronic gear shift (no clutch to worry about - you just press a button!)
- Great suspension
- Comfortable riding position
- High-grip off-road tyres
- Highly manoeuvrable
We provide Logic ATV helmets and gloves to protect hands from passing undergrowth. You are welcome to bring your own helmet as long as it is appropriately kite marked and in good condition and is a full face model.
Covid - 19 - Our helmets are sanitised in an ozone cabinet before every trek, and gloves are new in sealed bags. Our bikes are sanitised between every trek.
Who Can Take Part
- All trekkers must be 16 years old or over, as the quad bikes we use are designed for adults. If you are lucky enough to look younger than 16 you will need to bring along some proof of age.
- During the initial stages of the trek the instructor will assess the ability of every participant. Occasionally a trekker won’t reach the minimum required level of riding ability to continue. If this does happen we will refund the participant in full.
- Participants all 'sign in' before taking part. The sign in sheet is a two part form. Part one is filled before the participants get on the bike. Part two is signed after the initial training session.
- Disabled participants are welcome to book in and go through the same assessment process. If you can demonstrate that you can ride a quad bike safely you can take part!
- The quads are steered using handlebars, accelerated using a thumb throttle and braked by a hand operated lever and/or a foot pedal. Gear change is controlled by a electronic button shift system (very easy to use!) Every participant must be able to confidently steer, brake, change gear and accelerate using these controls, so moderate strength is required. Body weight must also be transferred around the bike to safely ride up and across sloped ground.
- 60 minute Quad bike adventure
- No experience required
- All equipment provided
- Every trekker has their own powerful Honda Fourtrax bike
What do I get?
Schedule (1h 15m)
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts to sign in and issue of helmet and gloves
Quad Bike Training
Our instructor will teach you how to ride your quad bike safely on our training track - typically requires around 10 minutes
Quad Bike Trekking
Once the group are confident and capable the remaining time will involve an exciting trek through our woodlands. The trek will become increasingly challenging and nerve tingling as the participants abilities increase!
Why Adventure Sports?
- Friendly, experienced and qualified instructors
- 100 acre activity centre set in Warwickshire countryside
- Over 30 years delivering high quality outdoor activities
- Wide range of activity options available all at one venue