Junior Race School is a development session for Junior drivers aged 8-16, with the aim or improving laptimes and consistency, developing race-craft and generally improving their kart driving. With tuition and feedback from championship winning kart racers, these tailored sessions utilise training aids not available in standard karting sessions to aid the drivers development, suitible for novice or experienced drivers.
Each driver will receive a full safety briefing, and all equipment including race suit, helmet and kart are provided. Following a track walk drivers will then participate in three driving sessions on track, each featuring a specific training goal and personal feedback along with laptime data printout after each session.
It is recommended that drivers have driven a kart before to maximise their development from these sessions. Drivers will be grouped on track with similar ability/experience drivers.
Participation is strictly at the race directors discretion.
- Suitable for novice or experienced drivers age 8-16years
- Tuition from championship winning kart racers
- 3 driving sessions on track
- Improve laptimes
What do I get?
Why Adventure Sports?
- Friendly, experienced and qualified instructors
- 100 acre activity centre set in Warwickshire countryside
- 30 years delivering high quality outdoor activities
- Wide range of activity options available all at one venue