Test your ‘sharp shooting’ skills with this trio of target sports. No experience is needed as we will provide full tuition for these diverse activities:
Archery. Master the bow and arrow at this highly competitive and compelling event.
Axe Throwing. Yes, you will learn how to throw an axe! Bring out your inner viking!
Clay Pigeon Shooting. Shout ‘Pull’, the clay flies - shoot it! (our instructor will keep you safe and ensure you break a few too)
The event will last three hours and is suitable for any group size from 6 to 42 people. All participants need to be aged 13 yrs+
- Competitive event suitable for anyone aged 13yrs+
- Three hour event time
- Everything included (instruction, equipment and scoring)
What do I get?
Schedule ( 3h 15m )
Participants sign in and are briefed by the lead instructor. Group will be divided down into teams of approximately six people.
Team(s) head out to their first activity. The instructor will explain how the activity operates and ensure all participants have a safe, competitive and enjoyable time.
Teams circulate to their second event.
A short break for a tea / coffee and to compare how the other participants are getting on.
The scores for each activity will be gathered and the 'top shot' for the event announced.
Why Adventure Sports?
- Friendly, experienced and qualified instructors
- 100 acre activity centre set in Warwickshire countryside
- 30 years delivering high quality outdoor activities
- Wide range of activity options available all at one venue